- Introduction and Applicability of the Policy:
- We are strongly committed to respecting Your online privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information collected and/or collated by us.
Please be advised that any Personal Information (as defined herein below) procured by us, shall be:
- Processed fairly and lawfully;
- Obtained only for specified and lawful purposes, and not be used in any manner which is against the law or policy in force in India (“Applicable Law”);
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is required;
- Able to be reviewed by the user, from time to time and updated-if need arises; and
- Not kept longer than for the time which it is required or the purpose for which it is required or as required by the applicable law.
- Your Consent
- Moreover, You understand and hereby consent that this Information may be transferred to any third party for the purpose of services provided through the Platform or to any third party providers for any jointly developed or marketed services, payment processing, order fulfilment, customer services, data analysis, IT services and such other services which enable us to provide You services through the Platform.
- Such an intimation to withdraw Your consent can be provided in letter, phone or e-mail to the communication details provided below
Myelin Foundry Pvt. Ltd.
A-202/203, Miraya Rose,
2nd Floor, Siddapura, Whitefield,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Types of Information Collected by Myelin:
- “Personal Information” means and includes any Information that relates to a natural person through which an individual is identified, such as the name, contact details, email address, gender, age or any other relevant material provided by a User including but not limited to information gathered through a purchase of a service, survey, e-mail updates.
- “Technical Information” means and includes any Information gathered through various technologies that may employ cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies to automatically record certain information from Your device through which You use the Platform. This technical information may include Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device or browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, clickstream data, operating system. This data includes usage information and user statistics.
- “Locational Information” shall mean and include the information obtained through GPS or other means, such as the geographical location of the user.
- Non-Personal Information
- “Information through use of our service” means and includes information which is shared with us to avail our products/services.
- “Non-Personal Information” means and includes any information that does not reveal Your specific identity, such as, browser information, information collected through Cookies (as defined below), pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, etc. As is true with most websites, our Platform gathers some information automatically when You visit the URL of the Website and stores it in log files. When You use the Website, we may collect certain information about Your computer or system to facilitate, evaluate and verify Your use of the Website. For example, we may store environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, speed of the central processing unit (CPU), referring or exit web pages, click patterns and the internet protocol (IP) address of Your computer. This information is generally collected in aggregate form, without identifying any user individually.
(The Personal Information, Technical Information, Locational Information and Non-Personal Information are collectively referred to as “Information”)
- Purpose of Collection and Usage of this Information:
- As You are aware that the platform is being maintained to provide Information about the product which are posted on the Platform. We collect Your Information in order to;
- (i) to provide services, (ii) facilitate purchase of the products which have been posted on the Platform.
- Improving Your user experience with the Platform.
- Business or Research Purposes: The Information saved and except Personal Information, is used for business or research purposes, including improving and customizing the Platform for ease of use and the products and services offered by us. We may archive this information to use it for future communications for providing updates and/or surveys.
- Aggregating Information / Anonymized data: We may aggregate Information and analyse it in a manner to further accentuate the level of services that we offer to our customers. This Information includes average number of users of the Platform, the average clicks of the services/products offered by us, the features used, the response rate, etc. and other such statistics regarding groups or individuals. In doing so, we shall not be making disclosures of any Personal Information as defined above.
- Disclosure and Sharing of Information:
- When compelled by law: We may disclose any Information provided by You on the Platform as may be deemed to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside Your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside Your country of residence;
- to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/that of our affiliates, You or others;
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; or
- Merger or Acquisition: We may share Information upon merger or acquisition of Myelin with another company. We shall transmit and transfer the Information upon acquisition or merger of Myelin with another company; or
- With our service providers: We may share Information with other service providers on a need to know basis, subject to obligations of confidentiality for provision of services. We hereby clarify that Myelin works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers, including but not limited to those who provide products or services such as contact Information verification, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, auditing services and other similar services, in different industries and categories of business by virtue of lawful contracts instituted between such third parties and Myelin to improve our product and services. Accordingly, we may share Your Information with such service provider in order to provide You our services; or
- Except for the Information disclosed pursuant to sub-clause (a), (b), (c) of Clause 6.1 above, We may share Your Information, if You authorize us to do so.
You retain several rights in relation to Your Personal Information as provided under applicable law. These may include the rights to:
- Access, confirm, and review Personal Information You may have provided.
- Correct Personal Information that may be inaccurate or irrelevant.
- Deletion and erasure of Your Personal Information from the publicly available pages of the Website.
- Receive Personal Information we hold about You in a portable format.
- Object to or restrict any form of processing You may not be comfortable with.
- In order to exercise these rights, please contact us on the email address provided in Clause 3.4 above.
- Control the collection or use of the Information
If You have any reservations, constraints or apprehensions regarding the access to, collection, storage, or any other use of the Information which You have provided to Myelin, You may withdraw Your consent in the manner as set out in Clause 8 above.
All Information provided by You, save and except upon withdrawal or termination, shall be retained in locations outside the direct control of Myelin (for instance, on servers or databases co-locates with hosting providers). We will delete Information based on a request received from You within a reasonable period and latest within 90 (ninety) days of receiving a deletion request. However, we may retain such portion of Information and for such periods as may be required under applicable law.
- Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
- Our Platform may, utilize “cookies” and other Technical Information. “Cookies” are a small text file constituting of alphanumeric numbers used to collect the Information about Platform activity. The Technical Information helps us analyse web traffic and help You by customizing the Platform to Your preferences. A Cookie in no way gives us access to Your computer or mobile device. In relation to Cookies, You can deny access to the installation of the Cookies by modifying the settings on Your web browser, however, this may prevent You from taking full advantage of the Platform.
Myelin may use Your Information to send You promotional Information about third parties which Myelin think You may find interesting if You tell us that You wish this to happen. We shall not be responsible for any disclosure of Information due to unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and You agree that You will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused as a direct result of our negligence or wilful default.
We use certain physical, managerial, technical or operational safeguards as per industry standards and established best practices to protect the Information we collect. We use reasonable security practices and procedures and use secure servers as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your Information. We review our Information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems. However, as effective as these measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the Information You supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet. You accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the world wide web cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, Your use of the Platform will be at Your own risk. If You have any concerns, please feel free to contact us at the details given herein below: –
- Changes and updates to Policy
- Discrepancies and Grievances with Myelin
- In case of any discrepancy or grievance with respect to all or any Information shared with Myelin, please feel free to contact at email@example.com
- Contacting Myelin
- Please feel free to reach out to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at Myelin Foundry Pvt. Ltd. A-202/203, Miraya Rose, 2nd Floor, Siddapura, Whitefield, Bengaluru – 560066, Karnataka in case of any concerns, grievances, or questions relating to our privacy or data related practices.
- Governing Laws and Jurisdiction